Friday, June 19, 2009

Square One?

What's going on? My mind is so... blank...

I woke up 10 hours, 42 minutes and 13 seconds ago.... Gosh, these powers really are as amazing as I've read. Well when I got up, I was in a little, dank and dark room. Before me was a computer opened to a blog page, my own page. I had no idea what was going on, so I began reading, from the beginning. I couldn't remember any of this, but I supposed I had to be Damian West, seeing as I can do almost all the things listed in these blogs.

When I finished my blog, I moved to Tempest and Cleo's, and then TechPower Co. and read them from start to finish.... I'm a monster, but... why? I should've finished writing faster, if I had then maybe I could remember what happened that caused me to do everything that was listed in all the accounts I read. Well, no longer. No more killing for Damian West. Right now I just want my memories back, so I'm taking off. You know how to reach me ofcourse. Stay in touch

Damian West

No comments:

Post a Comment