Saturday, April 11, 2009

Cuts

Death is horrid thing to play with....

If you've read Cleo or Tempest's blogs, you'll know that in the past day or so (you really lose track of time when you control it) we've infiltrated building 26, visited the location known as Coyote Sands, and had a few close encounters with the man named Death. what they haven't told you, is the Behind the Scenes story...

Everytime I shut my eyes, I keep having these amazing dreams. It sounds ridiculous, but I know that they aren't just dreams. I've met Dream Manipulators before, and the dreams they give you are VERY vivid. These dreams are beyond that level of vividness...
In my dreams, I see Heroes of olden times, Khufu the great Egyptian King, BeoWulf, Takezo Kensei, Benjamin Franklin, Martin Luther King Jr.,Thor, Crazy Horse, Sacagewa, Rosa Parks, Jason of the Golden Fleece quest, all great men, but also others. Great conmen, thieves, crooks. Al Capone, Hitler, Stallin, Castro, Napoleon Bonaparte, and many more who I couldn't name. Their lives have been shown to me, the paths they took to righteousness of infamy. Its always amazing to watch them, rise and fall. But something interesting about all these men: All were special...
That's right, everyone I've been seeing in my dreams had had an ability. Electrokinesis, Rapid Cell Regeneration, Persuassion, Summoning... all different, but so the same.
I'm beginning to understand how truly connected all specials are to each other. I tried to kill Cleo and take her ability when I was the old me, and now she is one of my greatest allies, and her greatest enemy, Death, killed my adoptive aunt, which makes him mine mortal enemy aswell. The dreams have opened that up too. Takezo Kensei, for example, was no hero... I've seen his life, he was a monster, he wanted to kill billions of people. Napoleon wasn't a villain either, he was a great man with good intentions who got corrupted by his ability of Accelerated Probability, which helped him win many battles. Its all fate, but they all had something in common.
A Pivitol Point.
Each of the people I dreamed of had some pivotal point in their lives, which forever chose whether they would be good or evil, and I think that may be coming up for me soon. The Dream Manipulator at my school said I would be tested soon, or something of that nature. Maybe I'm the next in this line of great men and women from all of time... who knows??

Also, at one point recently I was assaulted by Death seemingly, and I now have a helix scar on my wrist. It stings like a bitch, mate! And the fact is, no matter what I shapeshift into, I cannot get it off! I've tried turning into dozens of people, and none of them are helix-free! This thing must have some special properties, like that Petrelli guy's face, whom I was reading about in some old files recovered from a place called Primahearst or Pinetech, or something like that... I don't know.
Well I Thought-Form Projected myself a wristband to cover the scar, so it should be invisible. Hopefully no normal people see it. If they do, I may have to move to some sucky place to hide, like Australia or something... Ha, Australia! That place doesn't even get good TV shows!

Til next time
-Damian

1 comment:

  1. i didnt know we had a dream manipulater at school, who is it? hmm thats weird about the scar thing, maybe its because a special gave it to you. keep it covered, i dont want you to leave, it'll be boring again if you do

    ReplyDelete