Thursday, April 16, 2009

Baited, part 2

So like I said in yesterday's post, I had a weird dream...

I fell asleep very confused about how the painting I had seen, which was clearly in Precog's drawing style. It had been of me slicing open the head of a man named Devin in Massachusetes. I had gone to Massachusetes and killed Devin, and then when I came back, Precog sasid that he hadn't painted that picture at all, and to top it all off, the painting was gone! I couldn't understand, so I decided to sleep to clear my head...
The second my head hit the pillow, I entered a dream. I was standing in the Nevada dessert, in a place called Coyote Sands. All around there was chaos, as a storm raged all around me and people danced to the sound of panic all over. Men with guns were shooting at helpless people, running around a bunch of wooden cabins. I thought it was some sort of mindless massacre, and then I saw some of the innocent people being shot at using abilities! Powerful ones too! Sound manipulation, Wave-shooting, Superspeed, Telepathy, Energy blasting, and tons more! Oh how I hungered for those abilities, but I found myself immobilized. I was completely unable to move, I could only watch the destruction. Of course, I hadn't yet realized I was in a dream, so I guessed someone had frozen me in place with an ability. Then it got even more confusing.
The madness disappeared, and I was simply standing alone in the night of the dessert. It was cold, and I tried t fire myself up to get warm, but it failed. I was held in place, and then a woman walked out of the shadows, pretty literally.
"Ah, our latest subject" she said in the classic voice of a Hollywood-Style witch. "You really are easy to manipulate, and I'm going to win this round, thanks to your weakness!" It took me a second to realize she was speaking in Greek. I opened my mouth to speak, but she stopped me. "Don't both asking me a thing, I can read your thoughts, you can't block me, even with that nifty trick I so generously gifted you." She saw my puzzlement and then chuckled. "You didn't really think a telepathic robber would just conveniently walk up to you when you were looking for one? Who do you think has put post humans all around you! Earthquake-Man, The Omnilinguist, The telepath, Devin Reok, your latest victim! All were placed by mineself!" She would have continued, but I interuppeted her.
"What are you talking about?" I asked, trying to use brain control, but none of my abilities worked. This made her laugh hysterically, a very awful noise to hear.
"Oh, boy, don't you wish you could know... Ha, the game is as old as time itself, it gets old, its always nice to throw in a twist. You've been very interesting from the start, but my sisters decided to give you a reset, the first one we've ever given, simply because of how truly evil you turned out! Oh, you are a lucky one, but it seems your falling down the same path, thanks to my little inserts, like the painting! Ah, young minds are so gullible." She laughed her awful cackle once more, and then seemed to fade into the shadow, her cackle echoing in the empty dessert night.
At this, I jumped awake, and wondered what had happened. Was that really a dream? Could I have been visited by another Dream Manipultor, or was it just my imagination acting oddly. As these questions picked my brain, I decided that I should go to school today, to clear my head of all the super-human dilemmas for atleast a few hours. I teleported to my school, and realized class wasn't starting for another hour or so, so I decided to make this blog.

Keep me updated on the plan
-Damian

2 comments:

  1. We'll have to wait until you finish school, then Cleo can augment Healthbar to take us back a few hours so we're still on track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your profile. Teleportation? Really?

    ReplyDelete