Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tin Can Man

So Aron is back in the world of the living, thank God! It was really good having him back, and also I had a little adventure that had some great results recently. You may be interested.

So everybody had been calling me to go meet up with Healthbar and Tempest, so I finally went. I teleported to the spot right before Tempest, and I saw him feel distaste as he recalled the phenomenon of teleporting.
He walked me through the elaborate TechPower Co. until the three of us found an empty room, which to my understanding was a storage closet of some kind. Healthbar asked me to get on my knees, insisting that I would feel less pain. The thought that she may be extracting revenge on me for what I had done to her while under John's control, but I trusted my allies more than that.
Healthbar placed her glowing hands on my head, and we both simulatanously gasped. I felt awful for an elongated moment, like my brain was being torn in two. It was as if someone were pulling at my conscience with tweezers, and pinching extra hard while doing it.
I felt a metal ooze begin toflow from my pores, like a pudding filled with painful razor filaments. Healthbar and Tempest argued about... something.... I couldn't hear them over the roaring of pain going on in my head. I would've been screaming, but my whole body felt paralyzed, stuck into place. The razor-filled gel stopped flowing form me, and I felt one funal tug, and my mind seemed to rip again, this time actually snapping into seperate sections. I felt the second part float out of my head, and then lost contact with it. I fell back slightly, and sighed as the pain began to receed.
"Geez, Healthy... I thought you were supposed to make people feel BETTER. I should cut open your scalp for making me feel that kinda of pain... Nah, just kiddin'!" I said to Healthbar, still not fully getting what happened.
"Man, you're ears bro...Dirty" I heard a small voice behind myself. I turned quickly and saw an amazing sight: A tiny, little, fully metalic Aron.
"Oh My God! Aron!" I cried out with amazement. I looked up at Healthbar and Tempest "He was really in me this whole time, existing in a state of suspended animation!" It all began to make sense. "Oh My God this is so COOL! C'mon little buddy, we're getting you BIG again!" I picked up Aron and Thought-Form Prjected myself a small pocket to keep him in.
We all raced out of the room, and I teleported to the outside of the building, having an idea. I placed Aron on the ground next to the wall.
"Whatcha doin' there?" Aron called upwards.
"Your ability," I said "Use it to absorb as much metal from this wall as you can, until you can grow to normal height. It should work, in theory."
With that, Aron placed his hands on the wall and began to use his ability. With a few seconds' passage, he began to grow, and row, and grow. Before long, he was back to his normal size, and fully metal. He pulled his hands back, and focused, trying to turn back into skin. His face and neck began to change, and slowly, so did his torso and legs, but his arms remained metal from the elbow down. He tried and tried, but couldn't change them. And with that, we hugged.
"Welcome back Armor." I said with true valiance, and then I was suddenly gone.

I looked around, and I realized I was in a dessert suddenly. How odd. I looked around, and not far from myself, a woman was standing.
"Hello Damian," she said in a melodical voice. "You're in for true pain." Then the whole world went crazy. I saw disturbing images all around me, and after about 3 seconds, the horrid visions stopped, and a whisper resounded PAIN, PAIN, PAIN, PAIN.
I looked around, and I was back in Aron's hold. What the hell had that vision been? Aron felt my disturbance, and asked me if I was okay.
"Yeah," I said, looking around. Then I teleported away.
I walked around Miami a bit now. It was full of Spring Breakers and tourists, but I was looking for something else. Food. Not literal food to eat, but a superhuman to prey on. I was hoping that I wouldn't find an innocent person with a cool ability, because I was very hungry. I don't know why, but lately my hunger has been getting greater and greater as of late.
I walked around and had no luck finding a single special person, so I simply sat on a bench and made a few fireballs in my hands, not really caring who saw. At one point a little kid came up to me with hugely visible curiosity in his eyes about my flames. I played around and made quick flashes while he looked hugely interested, until his mother ran up with true fear in her eyes, and compassion, and grabbed him away.
I sat on the bench and thought of my own mother, forced to be cooped up in a warehouse alone for the majority of this fight. Her ability could help us, I wanted her to fight with us, and I wanted to show her that I wasn't the person I used to be. But my hunger attack wasn't really helping with this.
As I sat and contemplated, something bad happened. I heard a voice behind me, a raspy man's voice. "All your money. Give me it" he was trying to use persuasion. I turned and said: "Sorry buddy, it doesn't work on me." This angered him, so he pulled out a knife and rushed at me, his other hand out stretch for my back pocket. I didn't even move, I simply telekinetically threw him against a wall.
"You know, theft is a serious sin, against the commandments you know." I said as I held him there.
"You're just ike me" he grunted "You have a power... Thought-Form Projection? What is that? Who's Maria West? She's special too!?" This guy was reading my thoughts! Telepathy, a wonderful ability, had simply jumped into my lap!
"I'm nothing like you, you're a criminal." I said coldly "I, however" I said as I raised a finger. "Am a killer." And I split his head open just like that. Then, I walked up and examined his mind. The telepathy was present in an extra lobe of the brain. I instantly started to use the power, although there weren't many more people since it was about 4 AM in the morning. Whenever a passerby walked, I read his thoughts. It felt so amazing to have this ability finally! I walked past a corner, and noticed an odd shadow, and felt an energy come from the point, an inward pulling. Someone had just teleported!
I raced to the spot where they had teleported from, hopng to see where they went, but the warp hole, although visible, was blocked off, and I couldn't understand where they had gone. What happened here? Had someone watched me? could they have fed me the exact ability I'd been wanting? So many questions, but I was probably overthinking. Maybe just another good teleporter? Who knows.

Well, I came back to TechPower Co. and found that Tempest, Cleo and Aron were all busy with some assignment. I decided to chill and post this, while I wait for Tempest. I haven't had my first TechPower Co. mission, but I surely want one. Hopefully I can get one soon?

1 comment:

  1. Me and my Team were back at our base, Diffy was just messing with you. I asked Cleo to summon me and Aron (Doesn't feel as bad as teleporting for some reason) to Techpower later as we had to discuss what had happened at ours, and a revalation about Healthbar. I got Aron to come along because we figured you'd try there first. We were at the VHS shop for the Aron experiment.

    ReplyDelete